This is part 2 of your population assignment
Population Pyramid Lesson
- Watch the following videos
2. Complete the Population Pyramid questions below
3. Construct an age-structure diagram
Make your diagram on the graph paper given to you in class, or print the image below.
Use the CIA fact book for country statistics
Ecology review video includes a section on cycles
If you need a little extra work on the Nitrogen Cycle
More Soil Notes
Over the next 24 hours I will be adding videos and other resources to this post to help you study for the exam.
If you are planning on coming to the review session on Wednesday night, please let us know by filling out this form. Thanks!
For AP Biology:
While I’m gone,
- Get a laptop and complete lab 3 and lab 4 http://www.phschool.com/science/biology_place/labbench/
- When you finish, go to the app store and get whipsmarttbio http://whipsmartt.com/
- once you get set up on the app, go to the section on “Free Energy” and start working your way through the lessons.